Posted on April 03, 2019
Quintex is excited to launch #StanleysCharityChallenge! For every Winnipeg Jets goal in the first round of the NHL Playoffs, we will donate $50 to the St. Amant Foundation.
But wait...there's more! As part of #StanleysCharityChallenge, we hope to challenge a company in the opposing team's city to support their own local charity and NHL team. The company supporting the team that gets knocked out at the end of the round must donate an extra amount to the winning team's charity!
We encourage other companies to start their own #StanleysCharityChallenge! Here's how:
- Pick your playoff team and a local charity.
- Pick an amount to donate for each goal your team scores.
- Once the first round matchups are determined, challenge a similar business in the opposing team's city to do #StanleysCharityChallenge and agree on an amount to donate to the winning team's charity.
- Post about your #StanleysCharityChallenge to encourage other companies to participate!
- Quintex Response to COVID-19
- Quintex Wins 2019 Consumer Choice Award
- #StanleysCharityChallenge for St. Amant Foundation
- Quintex Wins 2019 TRSA Safety and Community Service Awards
- Follow Us - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- United Way
- Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
- Girls for the Cure
- St. Amant Foundation - Wheelchair Glider