Posted on September 27, 2018
Quintex is excited to be a part of providing St. Amant Foundation with Winnipeg's first wheelchair accessible swing! Thanks to Ace Burpee and Virgin Radio for championing this initiative and to Superior Asphalt Paving for donating their services to install this swing.
St. Amant is a not-for-profit organization, and a comprehensive resource for Manitobans with developmental disabilities, and autism. The Foundation offers a wide range of programs and services to support individuals and their families and we are thrilled to be able to assist them with this particular project.
The swing can be found and enjoyed at St. Amant's 440 River Road location. For more information about the swing please check out St. Amant's article.
- We're Hiring!
- Quintex Wins 2021 Consumer Choice Award
- Quintex Response to COVID-19
- Quintex Wins 2019 Consumer Choice Award
- #StanleysCharityChallenge for St. Amant Foundation
- Quintex Wins 2019 TRSA Safety and Community Service Awards
- Follow Us - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- United Way
- Children's Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
- Girls for the Cure
- St. Amant Foundation - Wheelchair Glider